End of Tenancy Cleaning Clapham London
The LetsClean London End of Tenancy Cleaning service is a deep, intensive clean throughout the property to ensure maximum results.
This service is mainly aimed at landlords and tenants who are obligated to let out or return a property professionally cleaned.
Approximately 8-20+ hours will be spent cleaning the property depending on its size. As a landlord, showing your property professionally cleaned will maximise the chance of a good quality tenant and a higher incoming rental payment. It will also ensure that the property is returned in the same condition (subject to contract).
As a tenant, having your property professionally cleaned maximises the chances of having your deposit returned in full. This is likely to be a contractual term in your assured short hold tenancy agreement.
The LetsClean London End of Tenancy service encompasses the following:
- Dusting throughout
- Dusting all shelves, cornices, doors, light switches, light fittings, window sills, skirting boards, picture rails & blinds
- Polish mirrors & glass surfaces
- Hoover throughout
- Hoover sofas (internally and externally) & cushions
- Carpet & upholstery shampoo where required
- Mopping and sanitizing all non-carpeted areas
- Deep clean, disinfect & polish bathroom(s) tiled walls & radiators
- Treat all water marks, lime scale and mildew to kitchen & bathrooms
- Deep clean, disinfect & polish kitchen, tiled walls & radiators
- Professionally clean oven, hob, microwave, kitchen appliances & units
- Defrost & disinfect Fridge Freezer as required
- Emptying waste paper & kitchen bins, disinfect internal rubbish bins
- Cleaning windows (internally where possible & externally on the ground floor where possible)
- Spot clean walls
- Clean cupboard doors, inside cupboards & draws throughout the property
Rather than paying a fixed price per package, we consider the size, needs of your property and the time that we will spend on the job.
For further details on any of our packages or services and to receive a free no obligation quotation, please contact one of our Let’s Clean London advisors who will be happy to help at any time of the day.